We will also be holding our annual Christmas party on 23rd December at Calton Fire Station for around 200 children and their families. We depend on your help and donations to make this possible. There's still time to fundraise or even collect those unwanted tins and packets at the back of the cupboard. With your help and support no family will go without this Christmas time.
If you or someone you know can assist then please contact us 0141 550 5770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of items that go a long way in making a difference are:
- Non perishable food items- to help with winter hampers
- Stocking fillers- for the little extras on Christmas day that make a difference
- Party food- to help make our Christmas Party the best yet
- Wrapping paper/ sellotape/ gift tags- the little things that go a long way
- Gifts for adults (toiletries, perfume, make up)
If you have found this post of interest then please feel free to share it with your online community via the share buttons below. Thank you.